1. Lead the planning and implementation of project.
2.Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
3. Define project tasks and manage resource requirement.
4. Manage project budget and cost, accountability on project financials.
5. Plan and schedule project timelines.
6.Project operation review and assessment of results.
1) Bachelor degree in electronic, mechanical design, optical, from an accredited university or college.
2) 5+ years of experience with indoor lighting design or project management.
3) Proficient in using AUTOCAD、CORELDRAW or ProE to analyze power electronics circuit.
4)Familiar with selection of electronics components based on design requirement and cost target .
5)Quick learner and keen problem solver. Self motivated with passion and energy.
1. Responsible for electric circuit design, development and sample confirm.
2. Assist the structure engineer to finish the overall product’s development.
3. Provide technical service for related products and keep updating it.
4. Constantly optimizing the production process to reduce cost and improve product quality.
1)Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering or related.
2)Excellent in digital circuit and analog circuit, familiar with kinds of electronic components.
3)Familiar with the related circuit diagram softwares.
4)Familiar with analog circuit design, testing and technics.
5)Systemic problem solving skill for product, process and equipment issues.
6)Strong ownership of assigned tasks and able to finish work with limited supervision.
7)Open minded and adaptable to changes.
8)Basic mechanical knowledge.
1. Responsible for the design of product’s appearance, structure and engineering.
2. Keep following the production process for relevant products and communicate with suppliers about every
3. Responsible for all the technique materials.
4. Deal with problems occurred on the production line and communicate with relevant departments to solve the problems.
5. Keep updating the products and control the cost.
6. Finish some other work assigned by department managers.
1.Familiar with kinds of softwares including Solidworks 、PRO/E and CAD. Good at English is preferred.
2.College degree or above in Electronic Engineering or related.
3.Mature and stable, can work under pressure and arrange overwork independently when need.
4.Pay attention to details and rigorous, can learn quick and work as a team member.
5.Know plastic materials, die cast structure and molding technology is preferred.
1. Responsible for searching customers at relevant countries and areas and maintaining relationship with them.
2. Responsible for promoting brands and selling products at relevant countries and areas.
4. Responsible for collecting industrial competitors’ information and giving feedback.
5. Finish some other work assigned by managers.
1. No gender and major preference, college degree or above, familiar with English listening, reading, writing and speaking.
2. Confident and have strong will to be a sales.
3. Can learn quick and good at communicating and teamwork.